Barclays Savings Accounts
Looking for a great savings account that can grow your money? Barclays Savings Accounts have the answer! Why not apply for one online now!
Barclays Savings Accounts are great fpr personal savings and can make your cash work a lot harder. They have many types of savings accounts to choose from such as e-savings accounts, savings bonds, monthly savings and instant access savings.
Barclays Savings Accounts
Always great saving rates
Barclays Key Facts
- Always great saving rates with high (AER)
- Get instant access to your cash when you want to
- If you save over a long period you get higher rewards
- Online account access and management
- Total access to your money 24 hours a day
- Apply for a Barclays Savings Account online now!
Barclays have many savings accounts for personal banking such ass e-savings, tax free Barclays cash ISA, saving bonds giving a fixed rate of interest during the term. Barclays instant access savings where you don't have to give any notice to get your money out. Help plan for your child future with savings for children include Barclayplus and Child Trust Fund. Monthly Savings where you can make regular savings every month.
Barclays Bank today is one of the world’s llargest banks with over a thousand branches situated around the UK. They are a major player with investements and savings, so you can rest assured that your money is in great hands.
Barclays Savings Accounts contact details:
Address: 54 Lombard Street, London EC3P 3AH
Phone Number: 0800 085 2122
One of the big home insurance comparison websites has just revealed that thousands of homeowners are making the most of the stamp duty holiday period before it ends.
Post office pet insurance is asking pet owners who have pedigree dogs to take out pet cover for their dog in an act to save money on costly vet medical bills.
Post Office House Insurance is asking festival goers to think twice about taking expensive gadgets to festivals, as it could be a costly mistake.
- Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
- Anglo Irish Savings Accounts
- Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Barclays Savings Accounts
- Birmingham Midshires Savings Accounts
- Bradford And Bingley Savings Accounts
- Capital One Savings Accounts
- Citibank Savings Accounts
- First Direct Savings Accounts
- Firstsave Savings Accounts
- Halifax Savings Accounts
- Hsbc Savings Accounts
- Icici Savings Accounts
- Ing Savings Accounts
- Nationwide Savings Accounts
- Post Office Savings Accounts
- Rbs Savings Accounts
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Sainsburys Savings Accounts
- Santander Savings Accounts
- Scottish Widows Savings Accounts
- Tesco Savings Accounts