ICICI Savings Accounts
Looking for a high fixed rate saving account to grow your money? ICICI Savings Accounts have just that! Open an account today!
ICICI Savings Accounts offer a high fixed rate of interest on their saving products plus they are easy and quick to open. So open an account now!
ICICI Savings Accounts
High fixed rate saving account
ICICI Key Facts
- HISave Savings Account
- Competitive fixed rate of interest
- Secure access 24 hours a day
- Manage your account totally online
- Open an account with just £1,000
- 6 months to 4 year terms
- Compare an ICICI Savings Account now!
HiSAVE Fixed Rate Accounts offer a fixed high interest rate with a mimium deposit of one thousand pounds and a term of between six and four years.
The ICICI Bank is one of the top banks trading in India and has done so for many years now. ICICI Bank UK PLC provides investment banking opportunites for consumers located in Europe and the UK. You can contact them through one the twelve branches that are located in the UK, their website or their telephone banking facility.
ICICI Credit Card contact details:
Address: ICICI Bank UK PLC, 21 Knightsbridge, Near Hyde Park, London SW1X7LY
Phone Number: 0800 068 5688
One of the biggest life insurance companies, the Prudential, has seen a 1 percent stake in the business bought by the Peoples Bank of China.
The RAC is advising all motorists to check their tyre pressure more often this summer.
It has just been declared that the Association of Chief Police Officers' Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service or the (AVCIS) will be awarded £300,000 to help combating vehicle crime in the UK.
- Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
- Anglo Irish Savings Accounts
- Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Barclays Savings Accounts
- Birmingham Midshires Savings Accounts
- Bradford And Bingley Savings Accounts
- Capital One Savings Accounts
- Citibank Savings Accounts
- First Direct Savings Accounts
- Firstsave Savings Accounts
- Halifax Savings Accounts
- Hsbc Savings Accounts
- Icici Savings Accounts
- Ing Savings Accounts
- Nationwide Savings Accounts
- Post Office Savings Accounts
- Rbs Savings Accounts
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Sainsburys Savings Accounts
- Santander Savings Accounts
- Scottish Widows Savings Accounts
- Tesco Savings Accounts