Alliance and Leicester Savings Accounts
Savers can get high rates of interest with Alliance and Leicester Savings Accounts. Why not apply for one online now!
Alliance and Leicester Savings Accounts can grow your savings so why not choose one from their range of savings accounts to suit you such as the Alliance and Leicester Online Saver, Fixed Rate Bonds, Fixed Rate ISAs and Direct ISA.
Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
High rates of interest
Alliance And Leicester Key Facts
- A&L Online Saver
- Great rates of interest
- Interest is earned daily and paid monthly
- It easy you can open an account with just £1.00
- You can manage your savings account totally online
- A&L offer a secure award winning Internet Banking facility
- Apply for an Alliance and Leicester Savings Account online now!
Alliance & Leicester if you did not already know is backed by the Santander Group who is now considered to be one of the world's largest banks and investment companies.
Alliance & Leicester provide many savings products online via their website such aasy acess savings accounts providing hassle free saving opportunities and include: Online Saver, Reward Saver, DirectSaver, PlusSaver and Instant Access.
Alliance and Leicester Savings Accounts contact details:
Address: Alliance & Leicester plc, Customer Service Centre, Carlton ParkNarborough, Leicester LE19 0AL
Phone Number: 0800 015720
One of the over 50s home insurance specialists has released information that many homeowners who are aged over 50 are worried about being burgled.
More Than Pet Insurance has just conducted a survey that reveals that pet owners in the UK have a slapdash attitude to animal’s health and safety as the recession deepens.
This recent study revealed that pet owners are prepared to give drugs to their pet themselves, in any attempt to save money rather than paying for a vet to administer the drugs.
One of the big home insurance providers the Halifax has just released news that around 10 per cent of UK homeowners don’t have contents cover on their home insurance policy.
- Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
- Anglo Irish Savings Accounts
- Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Barclays Savings Accounts
- Birmingham Midshires Savings Accounts
- Bradford And Bingley Savings Accounts
- Capital One Savings Accounts
- Citibank Savings Accounts
- First Direct Savings Accounts
- Firstsave Savings Accounts
- Halifax Savings Accounts
- Hsbc Savings Accounts
- Icici Savings Accounts
- Ing Savings Accounts
- Nationwide Savings Accounts
- Post Office Savings Accounts
- Rbs Savings Accounts
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Sainsburys Savings Accounts
- Santander Savings Accounts
- Scottish Widows Savings Accounts
- Tesco Savings Accounts