Bank of Scotland Savings Accounts
Make the most of your money with Bank of Scotland Savings Accounts. Compare their accounts now!
Bank of Scotland Savings Accounts currently have some high rate interest accounts for you to choose from such fixed rate accounts, instant access, Nest Egg accounts, fixed rate ISA Saver and childrens savings accounts.
Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
Your savings can now grow
Bank Of Scotland Key Facts
- Bank of Scotland easy instant access savings accounts
- High variable rates of interest to enjoy
- 24 hour access
- Opening an account now with a minimum of £1
- No maximum balance
- You can now manage your savings by phone, cash card or online
- Compare a Bank of Scotland Savings Account now!
Choose one of their instant access accounts where you can put your savings without loss of interest. The Nest Egg account is where you can put your cash away for a longer period to get a better rate of interest. Or why not look at one of their Tax free fixed rate ISA Saver accounts. They also have a good selection of Children's Savings Accounts that help encourage the kids to save.
The Bank of Scotland is in partnership with the Halifax Bank and owned by the HBOS Group.
Bank of Scotland Savings Accounts contact details:
Address: Bank of Scotland, Trinity Road, Halifax HX1 2RG
Phone Number: 0800 422 0254
Bicycle owners are being asked by Sainsburys Bank to make sure they keep their bikes secure, even when they are at home, to avoid becoming victims of theft.
Lloyds TSB reported large falls in profit for the first half of the year, down by around seventy percent when compared with the first half of 2007.
All you have to do to enter the M&S Pet Star Competition is when you get a quote from Marks and Spencer Pet Insurance just send an email to [email protected] with your quote reference number and your favourite pet photograph explaining why your pet deserves to be a star! Competition closes before 5 June 2009.
- Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
- Anglo Irish Savings Accounts
- Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Barclays Savings Accounts
- Birmingham Midshires Savings Accounts
- Bradford And Bingley Savings Accounts
- Capital One Savings Accounts
- Citibank Savings Accounts
- First Direct Savings Accounts
- Firstsave Savings Accounts
- Halifax Savings Accounts
- Hsbc Savings Accounts
- Icici Savings Accounts
- Ing Savings Accounts
- Nationwide Savings Accounts
- Post Office Savings Accounts
- Rbs Savings Accounts
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Sainsburys Savings Accounts
- Santander Savings Accounts
- Scottish Widows Savings Accounts
- Tesco Savings Accounts