FirstSave Savings Accounts
Want a competitive online savings account? Then compare FirstSave Savings Accounts online now!"
FirstSave Savings Accounts provides savers with a range of high rate savings products such as their Easy Access, Notice or Fixed Rate Bonds. Compare their accounts now!
Firstsave Savings Accounts
Compare saving rates
Firstsave Key Facts
- Competitive rates of interest (AER)
- Online access and management
- FirstSave Fixed Rate Bond
- FirstSave Notice Accounts
- Compare a FirstSave Savings Account now!
FirstSave is in partnership with the FBN Bank UK Ltd and yes, they are regulated by the FSA. The bank is also a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, so you will get 100% protection for the first £50,000 of your investment or deposit.
FirstSave products include Notice Accounts that are Base Rate Linked. FirstSave Fixed Rate Bonds are for the long term saver with investments rangin over several years. Their Easy Access account has a variable rate of interest with immediate access to your money.
FirstSave Savings Accounts contact details:
Address: FirstSave, P.O. Box 1195, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE99 1DE
Phone Number: 0845 601 2211
According to the most recent Natwest Bank Student Living Index approximately 4 out of 10 students will be taking part time jobs during the coming academic year.
Car insurance specialist Barclays has just been complementary towards the government's car scrappage scheme as it is pulling many motorists into car showrooms to purchase new vehicles.
Yes, that’s right Direct Line Home Insurance are currently giving 2 months free home cover until 30 April 2009, so don’t hang around if you want to take advantage of this great incentive.
- Alliance And Leicester Savings Accounts
- Anglo Irish Savings Accounts
- Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Barclays Savings Accounts
- Birmingham Midshires Savings Accounts
- Bradford And Bingley Savings Accounts
- Capital One Savings Accounts
- Citibank Savings Accounts
- First Direct Savings Accounts
- Firstsave Savings Accounts
- Halifax Savings Accounts
- Hsbc Savings Accounts
- Icici Savings Accounts
- Ing Savings Accounts
- Nationwide Savings Accounts
- Post Office Savings Accounts
- Rbs Savings Accounts
- Royal Bank Of Scotland Savings Accounts
- Sainsburys Savings Accounts
- Santander Savings Accounts
- Scottish Widows Savings Accounts
- Tesco Savings Accounts